Shipping is FREE on Orders from These Countries:
- US(48 States), Canada, Australia
Low Rate Shipping World Wide
- European Region: FREE Shipping over $60
- Asian Region: FREE Shipping over $120
Order Processing and Shipping Time (Retail Orders)
- Order Processing Time: 1 - 3 days (after the payment has cleared)
- Delivery Time*:
- US Domestic 48 States: 5 - 14 days
- International: 5 - 21 days
We, Creamtoe B&R, work with various manufacturers and distributors across the world (including US, China, and Europe) to source quality products at great low prices that suit you. But we don't stock up huge inventory in our warehouse, as big name brands do, causing for marking up retail prices.
This results in most of our orders being shipped to you directly from our manufacturers and distributors across the world. However we do ensure we can track our orders for your extra piece of mind.
(* Shipment may be delayed for the products shipped from our Chinese factories, distributors and vendors during Chinese New Year holiday period during late Jan to Mid Feb early)
Order Processing and Shipping Time (for Wholesale Bulk/Bundle Orders)
- Order Processing Time: 1 - 5 business days (after the payment has cleared)
- Delivery Time: 5 - 14 days to the 48 contiguous United States ONLY (mostly via UPS-Ground; small bundle orders may be ordered and shipped Internationally via FedEx/DHL. Product Description will clearly say so in that case)
Back Ordered and Discontinued Products
Back ordered: You will be notified via email of any product that may be back ordered. Usual delivery of back ordered items is 7-10 days from when order is placed. Our staff will kindly notify you in the event of a back ordered item. Back ordered items could be due to uncontrollable delivery delays in the items coming to us.
If the product you ordered happens to be sold out, we will contact you to offer a substitute product: or, if you choose, you may cancel your original order.
Billing and Shipping Info Should Match (for Wholesale Orders)
For fraud protection purposes, we require that all address information match what is on file with the credit card company. If you are shipping to an address other than your billing address, the shipping address must also be listed with your financial institution as an alternate address. This can easily be done by calling the number on your statement or the back of your credit card. It only takes a few minutes and does not affect your billing information at all.