We, Creamtoe B&R, works with various manufacturers and distributors across the world to source quality products at great low prices that suit you. But we don't stock up huge inventory in our warehouse as big name brands do, causing for marking up prices.
This results in most of our orders being shipped to you directly from our manufacturers and distributors across the world. However we do ensure we can track our orders for your extra piece of mind.
Order Processing and Shipping Time (for Retail Shoppers)
- Order Processing Time: 1 - 3 days (after the payment has cleared)
- Delivery Time: 5 - 14 days to the US Domestic 48 States and 5 - 21 days to Most European Countries
- Retail Shoppers, Please choose "Standard Shipping" as a shipping method, unless you prefer a faster delivery in 5-8 days via UPS at additional cost.
- Retail Entrepreneurs, Please choose "UPS-Ground" as a shipping method when you order in volume/bulk/bundles with more than 3 items.
Processing and Shipping Time (for Wholesale Bulk/Bundle Orders)
- Order Processing Time: 1 - 5 business days (after the payment has cleared)
- Delivery Time: 5 - 14 days to the 48 contiguous United States ONLY (mostly via UPS-Ground; small bundle orders may be ordered and shipped Internationally via FedEx/DHL. Product Description will clearly say so in that case)
Faster Shipping (e.g. UPS) charges are calculated at real time, based on weight and volume of your order by UPS for the 48 contiguous United States Shipping or by DHL for International Shipping with surcharges possible on oversize packaging, overly heavy contents, or products requiring special packing/shipping procedures
Back Ordered and Discontinued Products
Back ordered: You will be notified via email of any product that may be back ordered. Usual delivery of back ordered items is 7-10 days from when order is placed. Our staff will kindly notify you in the event of a back ordered item. Back ordered items could be due to uncontrollable delivery delays in the items coming to us.
If the product you ordered happens to be sold out, we will contact you to offer a substitute product: or, if you choose, you may cancel your original order.
Billing and Shipping Info Should Match (for Wholesale Orders)
For fraud protection purposes, we require that all address information match what is on file with the credit card company. If you are shipping to an address other than your billing address, the shipping address must also be listed with your financial institution as an alternate address. This can easily be done by calling the number on your statement or the back of your credit card. It only takes a few minutes and does not affect your billing information at all.