Anti Snoring Tongue Device Silicone Sleep Apnea Aid Snore Stopper Mouthpiece Food Grad Material
Buy This "Anti Snoring Tongue Device Silicone Sleep Apnea Aid Snore Stopper Mouthpiece Food Grad Material" at Great Low Price. We Ship Worldwide with FREE Shipping
Size in Inches: "
Size in CM: cm
1.The Anti Snore Device is a brilliantly simple, effective and noninvasive anti-snoring medical device.
2.One-size-fits-all solution which uses tongue displacement technology.
3.Lightweight and small model bring much convenient for using, anywhere in any time.
4.Put tongue in the tube and adjust the suction to comfortable position, preventing it from falling back into the throat and obstructing the airway.
Item Type: Anti Snoring Tongue Device
Size: About 5.5cm*5cm*4.5cm
Weight: About 35g
1 X Anti Snoring Tongue Device
1 X Case
How to use it?
1. Place the TSD in your mouth i.e., it should rest between your front teeth and the lips.
The protruding bulb is outside of your mouth.
2. The side with the small cut on the TSD should go to the bottom side of the mouth.
3. Squeeze the bulb to let out air.
4. Place your tongue in the tube and release the bulb. This creates suction vacuum
and your tongue attaches to the bulb area of the TSD.
5. Take down:Only Squeeze the bulb
What causes this?
-a long soft palate or uvula
-excessive flabby tissue
-nasal congestion from allergies or infections
-cartilage deformities in the nose or nasal structure
-the common cause of snoring and OSA is the tongue muscle relaxing too much
-during sleep, blocking the airway
Common causes of snoring:
-Supine body position (lying face up)
-A tongue that relaxes too much during sleep
-Nasal congestion from colds, allergies or deformities of cartilage within the nose
-Consuming alcohol, medication or tobacco products within six hours of going to sleep
What benefits our device brings for you?
Our device is made from a soft medical silicone for comfort and works by holding the tongue
forward by gentle suction preventing it from falling back against the back of the throat,
keeping the airway open during sleep
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data
3. Please allow 1-2cm error due to the hand measurement